Convergys’ Customer Service – Wireless Account Representatives in Cedar City, UT support one of our largest telecommunications clients. To keep our customers services moving, Wireless Account Representatives respond to a wide array of inbound questions via e-mail and phone concerning the customer’s service. We answer questions, offer advice, resolve routine problems in service, sell additional products and services, and serve as advocates for our client’s customer service brand.
As a Customer Service – Wireless Account Representative, a typical day will include the following:
· Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
· Listening attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer. This will include cross-selling and up-selling products and services that enhance the customer’s experience.
· Provide basic client support in a call center setting via phone or e-mail by following processes which will identify if the issue can be quickly fixed, or if it needs to be escalated to a higher level client support representative.
· Assist external users of the client’s products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
· Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
· Respond to voice mail messages from customers and other parties in timely manner.
· Make follow up outbound calls to customers and other parties as a part of case resolution process.
· Brainstorm with the team to come up with ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
Do you have the following?
· 18 years of age
· HS Diploma/GED
· 6 months of Customer Service experience
Then don’t wait and apply today!!!
We are looking for team members with experience helping people solve problems. We have a diverse customer service support team that we are looking to build upon with individuals who enjoy being part of tight knit team, and have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and support.