consideration must satisfy all of the following:
• Self motivated
• College level
• Basic knowledge in
• Great Follow-Up and ability to drive projects to completion.
• Basic experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages.
MS Great Plains a plus.
• Paperless environment — A high level of computer knowledge a must.
• Friendly, outgoing personality, and enjoys interacting and meeting new people
• Extremely organized and proactive individual, who takes initiative.
• Team oriented individual
who enjoys working with others in a decentralized environment.
• Ability to multi-task and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities.
• High degree of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft
Office, and specifically Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with
co-workers and clients through extensive use of e-mail.
Candidates for consideration will be responsible to / for:
• Opening office mail and correctly circulation to proper disposition.
• Making note of staff schedules and tracking changes.
• AP entry into Quickbooks or other software
• Printing AP Checks
• Entering Payroll data
• Printing Payroll checks
• Track and order office supplies
• Track client contact information
• Other duties as assigned
• Special client and office projects
- Location: St George, UT
- Compensation: $10 to $14 per hour
Send resumes to Jobs@coefficientservices.com